Category: Walkabout – by Ken Hirter
By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at one of my favorite thrift shops along the James Street North strip, the New Horizons Thrift Store; “The shop with the bright inviting yellow double doors”. Upon...Read More
Walkabout Community By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at my favorite Convenience/Variety store and my gardening Center once again this year. Located on the James Street North strip and located at 227...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End