Category: Walkabout – by Ken Hirter
By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at one of my favorite thrift shops along the James Street North strip, the New Horizons Thrift Store; “The shop with the bright inviting yellow double doors”. Upon...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- What’s Cooking
- Online Resources to Educate, Entertain and Exercise Your Brain
- Summer Reading
- Welcome Inn Programs
- Welcome Inn Update
- One Heart One Soul Fundraising Campaign at St. Lawrence
- Delivery volunteers needed!
- NENA UPDATE
- FROM THE NORTH END BREEZES ARCHIVES…
- SUMMERTIME IN THE CITY
- CREATING A BUZZ WITH PLANTS… THE NEW POLLINATOR GARDEN
- RETURNING TO NORMAL