Category: Walkabout – by Ken Hirter
By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at the West Harbor GO. All aboard! Destination...Read More
By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at one of my favorite thrift shops along the James Street North strip, the New Horizons Thrift Store; “The shop with the bright inviting yellow double doors”. Upon...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- “If this building is empty WHY AM I HOMELESS?”
- Book Club Corner
- NENA Updtate
- HOPA Port Update
- January is National Crime Stoppers Month
- Walkabout: The Bard and Bear Games Cafe
- Who are you planning your garden for?
- Saving Our Park
- Save Our Non-Park??
- The Annual Pet Visit
- A Lot Has Changed Since Then…
- What’s Cooking this Season