SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLES, PICTURES OR EVENTS
We are keen to publish personal stories, anecdotes and photos that illustrate and characterize life in our North End and we encourage everyone to send them along to us. Please e-mail us and attach your images, articles and event details to our email for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions are the 15th of each month. In December the deadline is the 10th of the month and there is no deadline in July as we do not publish an August.
To be accepted for publication, your article must meet the following guidelines:
- No personal or confrontational attacks
- No aggressive language
- Must be factual and cannot contain inaccuracies, you can include sources
- Must meet our limitations for space
- Must include the authors name and a contact email or telephone for follow up
- Any images submitted should be a high resolution jpeg, must support the article and have the permission of the subject or copyright holder
- Articles must meet the Mission and Vision of the North End Breezes
- Deadlines are generally the 15th but might vary by 1 or 2 days due to holidays and printer deadlines.
- Contribute to community engagement and mutual respect and support; promote harmony, pride in our community and collective community action.
We welcome yours as long as it is expressed in a non-confrontational manner and is not a personal attack on another individual.
We reserve the right to edit articles for length, clarity and adherence to our guidelines. We cannot guarantee to submit edited articles to the author for approval
The North End Breezes