Birge Park Community Garden has been happily partnering with 541 Eatery and Exchange this summer, and Compass Community Health is incredibly grateful for the hard work that has gone into helping BPCG bloom again. To keep this momentum going, we will begin hosting weekly volunteer drop-ins on Saturday, August 28th, from 9 am until 12 pm. If you would like to come join us on Saturdays and get your hands dirty, for just 20 minutes or a few hours, we would love to have you! We are working towards improving the garden landscape to make way for new beds in the fall. Volunteer orientations will be provided on-site; for more information, please contact Mariko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-684-4015.
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- Cooking in the North End
- North Ender of the Year Award Presentation
- BOOK CLUB CORNER
- THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR PLANTING IS NOW!
- SUNSET CULTURAL GARDEN
- VIEW FROM HERE: LIFE AFTER COVID
- HOPA Port Update
- Linda’s Chatty Walk About
- A CANAL AND A HARBOUR
- VOLUNTEER AT THE BIRGE PARK COMMUNITY GARDEN
- Walkabout Community
- FROM THE NORTH END BREEZES ARCHIVES…