Birge Park Community Garden has been happily partnering with 541 Eatery and Exchange this summer, and Compass Community Health is incredibly grateful for the hard work that has gone into helping BPCG bloom again. To keep this momentum going, we will begin hosting weekly volunteer drop-ins on Saturday, August 28th, from 9 am until 12 pm. If you would like to come join us on Saturdays and get your hands dirty, for just 20 minutes or a few hours, we would love to have you! We are working towards improving the garden landscape to make way for new beds in the fall. Volunteer orientations will be provided on-site; for more information, please contact Mariko at email@example.com or 289-684-4015.
- See What’s Happening in the Marketplace!
- Walking Around the Walls of Art
- The Bank of Hamilton: A Journey Through Time
- Library Update
- Councillor Update
- THE DISCOVERY CENTER’S FUTURE A PUBLIC WATERFRONT GEM
- Rain Gardens, a Primer
- On the Road Again with Barb
- Tiny Shelters Raise Huge Concerns
- North End Food Drive 2023 Saturday October 28th
- Linda’s Chatty Corner
- North Ender of the Year Nomination Form
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!