Jump into spring with a quick and colourful salad. ~5-10 min prep, 35 min cook time.
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, 6 oz
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Squeeze of lemon
- Salt + Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch (7-8 spears) of asparagus
- 1 bunch (8-10) of medium sized radish, halved
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 2 cups sourdough (or 2 bagel), cubed
- Goat, ricotta, or parm cheese
- Your favourite greens, dill and/or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400*C
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Leave at room temperature while prepping the vegetables.
- Prep 1 XL baking tray with non-stick foil, creating two separate sections by folding the edges of the foil. Or use 2 separate medium trays.
- Toss apasargus, radishes in 1 tablespoon of olive oil with salt and pepper. Line up in a single layer on ½ the baking tray, keeping the other section empty.
- Meanwhile, trim the ends of the sugar snap peas and cube sourdough.
- In a medium bowl combine the snap peas with sourdough, toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- After 20 min of asparagus and radish in the oven, pull out the tray. Remove the asparagus, and replace with snap peas and sourdough, leaving the radish to cook longer.
- In the empty section of the baking tray (or using an additional tray), line the salmon fillets, squeeze a bit of lemon on top and add ½ teaspoon butter on each fillet.
- Bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- Combine the veggies, topped with the salmon and sour dough.
- Garnish with your favourite cheese and greens.
Enjoy your dinner and easy clean up! Bon appetit!