Dec 1974 – Feb 2017
Thank You to Our North End Community
You are too many to mention by name but you were always there standing shoulder to shoulder beside Michael throughout his journey.
– You were there through his surgeries, chemo and radiation cycles.
– You worked tirelessly on a very successful fundraiser to help finance Michaels prosthetic leg.
– You were always available as a chauffeur or delivery service.
– You made sure Michael remained connected via Facebook.
– Your offers of love and support were endless.
– You came by the hundreds to say goodbye and to share our loss.
– You kept us fed and occupied when we felt like we couldn’t go on.
The Northend is a place like no other. Michael was very proud be born and raised in the Northend and the Northend collectively opened it’s arms and embraced him when he needed it most.
Thank You is not enough. Love you all.
Mike, Angela and Marc Antonic