In 2001 and 2002, our paper was still called The North End Information Services. When did we change it to The North End Breezes? Do you know? Please tell me if you do. We were still volunteer based, we still needed financial support, and we still needed volunteers. Many of those who contributed 50 years ago are still with us, our churches, our service centers, our places of worship. We are a unique community! As I go through the archived articles, I am reminded of that.
- See What’s Happening in the Marketplace!
- The Next Chapter for Ed’s Variety
- Hamilton’s Tragic Loss: Remembering Margaret Hayworth
- Ward 2 Update
- Troubling Times
- What’s Happening in November and December at HPL
- The Birge Meadow
- Shop-About – Retro, Vintage and Thrift
- Bennetto Community Centre Fall Programs
- HOPA Ports Supplies Vital Materials for Local Construction and Manufacturing
- Walking Around the Walls of Art
- The Bank of Hamilton: A Journey Through Time
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!