The Board of Directors of the North End Breezes offer heart-felt condolences to volunteer Sandra Hudson and her family on the passing of their husband and father, Ian Hudson. A long time resident of our neighbourhood, sailor and friend, Ian will be missed by many and remembered with fondness by all.
- See What’s Happening in the Marketplace!
- Walkabout to Compass Community Health.: Part 2
- Breaking News!
- Are You Prepared?
- Black Excellence: Celebrating Hamilton’s Rich History This Black History Month
- Indoor Plant Tips
- HOPA Update – SucroCan Sourcing and HOPA Ports announce plan to build Canada’s largest sugar refinery
- My Favourite Memories
- Councillor Update
- The Tobogganers of Hamilton: A Short History of Winter Fun and Adventure
- Special Family Day Programs at Bennetto
- Charlotte – Cat of the Month
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!