SUBMITTED BY CANDY VENNING 1) Great access – from your house to your yard. Many of the older...Read More
By Donna Reid Spring weather brings people outside – especially to our waterfront, parks, trails, gardens, soccer pitches and pools. I’m sure you’re aware that public space is created, funded (with taxes) and managed by the...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End