SUBMITTED BY CANDY VENNING 1) Great access – from your house to your yard. Many of the older...Read More
By Donna Reid Spring weather brings people outside – especially to our waterfront, parks, trails, gardens, soccer pitches and pools. I’m sure you’re aware that public space is created, funded (with taxes) and managed by the...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- WALKABOUT ALL ABOARD AT THE WEST HARBOUR GO STATION
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENA) Update
- HOPA Port Update – October
- Linda’s Chatty Walkabout – Riding the Go Train
- NORTH ENDER OF THE YEAR AWARD PRESENTATION
- From the North End Breezes Archives
- A Canal and a Harbour, Part 2
- Fall Gardening
- BOOK CLUB CORNER
- What’s Cooking in the North End…..
- Cooking in the North End
- North Ender of the Year Award Presentation