By: Rose Divecha The tour started with much levity for such a grey, dreary walk through Hamilton...Read More
Category: North End Newcomer- Rose Divecha
By: Rose Divecha I’ve always loved September. Cool nights, warm sweaters and back to school. I’ve often thought of it has the official start to a new year. Anyone with kids probably does also. This year I look forward to it with...Read More
By: Rose Divecha When we came to the North End last year, we really had no clue as to all the city had to offer. So often we would venture out of our home and stumble upon a festival or dance performance, car show or concert....Read More
By Rose Devicha I’ve learned to embrace my culture a little more lately. Moving back to Hamilton has helped. My first walk through Bayfront Park I was surprised by the number of languages I heard spoken as I meandered along the...Read More
SUBMITTED BY ROSE DIVECHA April, it turns out, is Cannabis Awareness Month. Let’s just say I have never been as aware of cannabis as I have been since moving to the North End. That’s not meant to be offensive, that’s simply a...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End