Hello Breezes Readers, still socially distancing North End style? I can’t wait for this pandemic...Read More
Category: Jason Farr
Hello and Happy holidays, Breezes readers! I hope and trust that you are keeping safe and healthy...Read More
Hello, Breezes readers. I continue to be very impressed with how North Enders have come together...Read More
by Jason Farr While out for a walk by the Harbour West Marina not long ago I ran into my old friend Gilly. A good sailor name; especially now that he and his wife Fiametta have recently rented out a slip for their nearly new...Read More
CityHousing Hamilton’s West Harbour properties of Jamesville and 500 MacNab St N will be undergoing a transformation redevelopment, shifting the conversation from social housing as a liability to social housing as a vital part...Read More
Hello Breezes readers. By now you have notices a great deal of activity on Pier 8 as the City prepares for exciting new piece of North End community. Soon you will see more action as it relates to the relocation of the...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End