by Wendy Collins Our senior’s columnist, Pamela Townsley-Winter, passed away Feb. 1, 2018. If we...Read More
by Pam Winter As I say and always believe – never a dull moment. As our readers know I have been at Dundurn Place, my well looked after facility for Seniors and friends who need some looking after and care could not possibly be...Read More
A Salute to Mothers By Pam Winter What do we all have in common? We have all had a Mother in our lives. Someone who has cheered us up when we are down and encouraged us to try harder and to be better. Listened to...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End