Category: Brian Roulston
By Brian Roulston There was a time when there were no cars or roads, only a trail left by horses through the dense forest. On a clear sunny day, the sky would be a heavenly blue. Free of smog and pollution which would not become...Read More
Submitted by Brian Roulston 1960– Barton Township annexed by the City of Hamilton and the township ceased to exist. 1960– CHCH Television Tower is a 357.5 metre-high guyed TV mast in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada which is the...Read More
By Brian Roulston Thirty-four years ago, in 1986, some two thousand workers grabbed their lunch buckets and punched out for the last time at the Firestone Tire & Rubber Company of Canada. This huge plant founded in 1919...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- North End Neighbourhood Association (NENa) Update
- Did I Really Plant That?!
- Book Club Corner
- 5th Annual Rain barrel Fundraiser
- Salmon fillet with Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas and Radish Salad
- NORTH END YARD SALE WEEKEND SUPPORTING THE WELCOME INN!
- Who Was Ed Stuart? – North End Awards
- Lake Monsters
- Let the Celebrations Begin! 50 Years of the North End Breezes!
- Walkabout – MESA
- Port Update – First Vessel at the Port of Hamilton
- Beautiful North End