Walkabout Community By Ken Hirter This month’s Walkabout finds me at my favorite Convenience/Variety store and my gardening Center once again this year. Located on the James Street North strip and located at 227...Read More
Author: North End Breezes
Jun 11, 2020 | Community News |
The Iconic Hamilton rock club This Ain’t Hollywood has been sold following an 11-year run of bringing live entertainment to James Street North. The current owners of the 127-year-old property at 345 James St. N. are Molinaro,...Read More
May 7, 2020 | Community News |
North Ender of the Year Awards Postponed It is with the safety of our valued North End residents that we have decided to postpone the awards ceremony until a time we can do it within the guidelines of the current situation. We...Read More
Get the Lastest News
Receive the monthly news in your inbox as soon as it is posted!
- Book Club Corner
- Free Tree Giveaway!
- 20 BEST WEBSITE TO HELP KIDS LEARN FROM HOME IN 2021
- Shop and Support
- The Two Towers: Stories from the bottom of John Street
- Eastwood Park Survey
- F.F. Dalley’s
- A Plea for Stewardship in Hamilton
- Jamesville Open House- ReImagine JAMESVILLE
- North Ender of the Year Award Nomination Form
- Summer Time Fresh….
- Walkabout – Dining in the North End